@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Monthly Archives: March 2017
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Where does one draw the line between cute and sexy? Or does such a line even exist? British model Lauren Hurley strikes me as being endowed with a sexiness that’s inseparable from the the trappings of … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Back in the ’80s and early ’90s, I was one of about six people in the U.S. who were skeptical of what were known as the day-care sex-abuse scandals. Short version: for a number of years, prosecutors and … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes:
Paleo Retiree writes:
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Now, all at once, with his mind at ease, the professor’s stomach began to feel great pangs of hunger. And suddenly he remembered other ravenous flashes, especially those colossal appetites that man falls prey to after … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Texan Meggan Malone, who looks a bit like Denise Richards, claims to be part Cherokee. I guess I buy it. She looks more Cherokee than Elizabeth Warren, anyway. Reportedly, the rest of her is Irish and … Continue reading