@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Monthly Archives: March 2017
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Where does one draw the line between cute and sexy? Or does such a line even exist? British model Lauren Hurley strikes me as being endowed with a sexiness that’s inseparable from the the trappings of … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Back in the ’80s and early ’90s, I was one of about six people in the U.S. who were skeptical of what were known as the day-care sex-abuse scandals. Short version: for a number of years, prosecutors and … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes:
Paleo Retiree writes:
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Now, all at once, with his mind at ease, the professor’s stomach began to feel great pangs of hunger. And suddenly he remembered other ravenous flashes, especially those colossal appetites that man falls prey to after … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Texan Meggan Malone, who looks a bit like Denise Richards, claims to be part Cherokee. I guess I buy it. She looks more Cherokee than Elizabeth Warren, anyway. Reportedly, the rest of her is Irish and … Continue reading