@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Category Archives: Photography
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: The cool beauty known as Sylvie Dessartre appeared in a number of French erotic films of the late 1970s. As the images below attest, she also posed for cheesecake photos. That’s all I know. Her comportment … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: The British Kirsten was a popular Page 3 girl before falling on hard times in the ’90s. According to Wikipedia, things got so bad that she was homeless for a time. How does a woman who … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: One website advertises Alisa with the tagline: “Nature gave to Alisa, so now she’s giving back…” I love that. It sounds like something from an exploitation movie poster of the 1960s. Nature did indeed give to … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Marika has a breezy, unaffected quality and the kind of bod that can be accurately called both slammin’ and healthy. She seems like she’d be fun to be around. She has particularly lovely breasts and skin. … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I ran across Linda Gordon while browsing the excellent Vintage Erotica Forums. She seems to have posed a lot for magazines with titles like Swank and Beaver. Here’s what Boobpedia has to say about her: Linda … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: The witchy woman was a big thing in the ’70s, or at least that’s my sense. There was even a song about her. Several, actually. She was dangerous, tempestuous, possibly malevolent, but also unbelievably hot. This … Continue reading