@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Anaïs Reboux and Roxane Mesquida in Catherine Breillat’s FAT GIRL. And if you haven’t already, you really should read PR’s essay on Breillat’s ROMANCE. As you can probably tell, the actors are looking in a mirror in this … Continue reading
Sir Barken Hyena writes: First let us begin with a video. This shows via clever CGI what remains to be built of Catalan architect Antonin Gaudi’s signature building, the Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família in Barcelona, Spain, under … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: An old schoolhouse in Midland, Michigan, now used as an archive. Source. Click on the image to enlarge. Related Me on brick, PR on corrugated metal.
Paleo Retiree writes: Right up front, let me admit that I’m not going to be reviewing “Nymphomaniac.” If a review’s what you want, read a damn reviewer. They get paid to do that shit. Instead, I’m going to invoke my … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Bayeux Cathedral, France. Source. Click on the image to enlarge.