@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- steve sailer on Architecture Conundrums: Solvang
- Faze on Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith”
- Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith” | Uncouth Reflections on Notes on “Iceman”
- flulrich on “1917”
- “1917” | Uncouth Reflections on Our Favorite Things in 2017
- jjbees on It Might Have Been a Lost Soul Wailing
- William Stewart on My Trip to Porto
- The Inevitability of Conspiracy Theorizing – Fenster und Gottfried überlegen sich die Frage on The Nose in Front of One’s Face
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on The Veil of Onondaga
- Will S. on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on More Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on The Dog that Didn’t Bark, con’t.
- Manqueman on Trump’s New Executive Order
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Anaïs Reboux and Roxane Mesquida in Catherine Breillat’s FAT GIRL. And if you haven’t already, you really should read PR’s essay on Breillat’s ROMANCE. As you can probably tell, the actors are looking in a mirror in this … Continue reading
Sir Barken Hyena writes: First let us begin with a video. This shows via clever CGI what remains to be built of Catalan architect Antonin Gaudi’s signature building, the Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família in Barcelona, Spain, under … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: An old schoolhouse in Midland, Michigan, now used as an archive. Source. Click on the image to enlarge. Related Me on brick, PR on corrugated metal.
Paleo Retiree writes: Right up front, let me admit that I’m not going to be reviewing “Nymphomaniac.” If a review’s what you want, read a damn reviewer. They get paid to do that shit. Instead, I’m going to invoke my … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Bayeux Cathedral, France. Source. Click on the image to enlarge.