@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Monthly Archives: April 2018
Geoffrey Miller, author of the excellent “The Mating Mind,” is an amazingly provocative and smart Tweeter.
When I was a student in France — a long, long time ago — I was amazed at how much time the French spent à table. Then, when I returned to the States, I was amazed by how prone Americans … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: A blonde California girl with robust eyebrows and consumer-ready features, Sara St. James was the perfect nude model for the ’90s, the decade in which Sharon Stone finally clawed her way to super-stardom. Is it her … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: A few months ago, when I was at the Whitney museum, I was confronted by this masterpiece: But maybe there’s something really deep going on in this work that I just don’t understand. Do you find this … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Stoya, aka Jessica Stoyadinovich, is pretty famous. I probably should know more about her. Mostly I know that she is (or was?) a big figure in alt-porn, and that she starred in one of the great … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: People of experience maintain that it is very sensible to start from a principle. I grant them that and start with the principle that all men are boring. — Kierkegaard, Either/Or