@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- steve sailer on Architecture Conundrums: Solvang
- Faze on Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith”
- Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith” | Uncouth Reflections on Notes on “Iceman”
- flulrich on “1917”
- “1917” | Uncouth Reflections on Our Favorite Things in 2017
- jjbees on It Might Have Been a Lost Soul Wailing
- William Stewart on My Trip to Porto
- The Inevitability of Conspiracy Theorizing – Fenster und Gottfried überlegen sich die Frage on The Nose in Front of One’s Face
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on The Veil of Onondaga
- Will S. on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on More Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on The Dog that Didn’t Bark, con’t.
- Manqueman on Trump’s New Executive Order
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Blowhard, Esq. writes:
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Bojnice Castle, Slovakia. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: I’ve been a fan of Alex Garland since I read his novel The Beach years ago. The Danny Boyle adaptation was lame, but I did enjoy the Boyle-Garland collaborations 28 DAYS LATER and SUNSHINE. Oh yeah, the Garland-written-and-partially-directed DREDD … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier* writes: I’ve always had big problems with Verdi’s Don Carlo. It always struck me less as a cohesive music-theatre piece and more of a collection of scenes and arias, rather like a concert program. It never really juggles … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Peter Wegner, Dog With Gas Mask, 2013 Related Previous ANZAC-themed ADJ here and here.
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I know shit about Latvia, and one of the drawbacks of modern Encyclopedias (by which I guess I mean Wikipedia) is that, in an effort to avoid being Hitler, they never get into the physical traits of the … Continue reading