@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Blowhard, Esq. writes:
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Bojnice Castle, Slovakia. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: I’ve been a fan of Alex Garland since I read his novel The Beach years ago. The Danny Boyle adaptation was lame, but I did enjoy the Boyle-Garland collaborations 28 DAYS LATER and SUNSHINE. Oh yeah, the Garland-written-and-partially-directed DREDD … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier* writes: I’ve always had big problems with Verdi’s Don Carlo. It always struck me less as a cohesive music-theatre piece and more of a collection of scenes and arias, rather like a concert program. It never really juggles … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Peter Wegner, Dog With Gas Mask, 2013 Related Previous ANZAC-themed ADJ here and here.
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I know shit about Latvia, and one of the drawbacks of modern Encyclopedias (by which I guess I mean Wikipedia) is that, in an effort to avoid being Hitler, they never get into the physical traits of the … Continue reading