@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Tag Archives: photography
Paleo Retiree writes: Is there any woman who isn’t a porn star who’s photographed with her mouth wide open more regularly than Hillary Clinton? Related I marveled at how often we’re seeing mouths wide open in photos these days.
Paleo Retiree writes: Blowhard, Esq. and I just watched this highly-praised documentary about the Brazilian photographer Sebastião Salgado, which was co-directed by Wim Wenders and Salgado’s son Juliano Ribeiro Salgado. (For the purposes of keeping father and son straight in … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: The midsection of the General Electric Building, a 50-story Deco/Gothic skyscraper built in 1931 and designed by the Beaux Arts-educated John W. Cross. It’s in Manhattan, at Lexington Ave. and 51st St. Related Read some more about … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes:
Paleo Retiree writes: For the “No, it’s not a Creepshot” side, I can see the following arguments: The taking and the publishing of the photo obviously weren’t motivated by lust but by amazement at what a clueless and low-class place America … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: When I solicited thoughts and opinions some months ago about whether a snapshot I’d sneaked of a couple of sunbathing cuties in a public park was a Creepshot or not, some visitors concluded A) that it wasn’t, and B) … Continue reading