@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Tag Archives: sex
Paleo Retiree writes: America’s very own Maoist Cultural Revolution gathers steam: Allen frustrates people because he seems to relish dancing on the edge of the outrage. There’s nothing criminal about an 82-year-old’s fixation with 18-year-olds, and it’s not whip-out-your-penis, button-under-the-desk … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Woody Allen says that he’s “sad” for Harvey Weinstein. I want to bring up a handful of things that seem to me to deserve to be mentioned in the midst of the Weinstein madness. Not that Harvey … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: As a huge fan of the filmmaker Gaspar Noé as well as a partisan of the erotic chamber drama genre, I’m sorry to report that I found Noé’s most recent film — the Paris-set erotic chamber drama “Love,” … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Transcribed, annotated, anonymized, and edited for spelling from a discussion group elsewhere on the web. The participants include: AK, shopkeeper, female, 42 CB, researcher, male, 39 MM, retired US Navy, male, 54 CM, copywriter/translator, male, 54 JL, financial … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Back here we celebrated the Irish Reddit star who calls herself Redhotsillyfecker, and today we’re back to underline and reiterate our enthusiasm. Not only is she a fave of ours for her good looks and her daring, we … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Cheeky re-interpretation of the hit from On The Town (1944). By replacing “Gabey” (the character the song is originally addressed to) with “baby”, it becomes a sexy innuendo-laced lovechat among a ménage à trois, if you want … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: The irreplaceable Maurice Chevalier in Vincente Minnelli’s Gigi (1958), a most astonishingly lighthearted and charming Lerner and Loewe musical (based on Colette’s novella of the same name) about a Parisian courtesan. Do yourself a favor, and ignore … Continue reading