@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Tag Archives: diversity
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: — United Auto Workers, 1946 Groups of idle sailors lay about the decks, “overhauling a range of their memories;” how they had spent the last Christmas-day, in some “Wapping,” or “Wide Water street,” with the brimming … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Many people are showering contempt on Paul Ryan’s recent Instagram photo of Capitol Hill interns for being “so white.” This Esquire writer thinks it’s “deeply, disturbingly wrong.” We’re at a bizarre moment in American history where some people … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: I have never managed to lose my old conviction that travel narrows the mind. At least a man must make a double effort of moral humility and imaginative energy to prevent it from narrowing his mind. Indeed there … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: He had spoken in the little room near the Courts where the pleaders waited for clients; clients, waiting for pleaders, sat in the dust outside. These had not received a card from Mr. Turton. And there … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Spotted recently: J.P Morgan/Chase lending support to LGBT Pride Month and Marriott International promoting a trans fashion model. Small reminder to diversity fans — you aren’t fighting the power. You are the power. Related Steve Sailer cuts through … Continue reading