@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Tag Archives: Steve Sailer
Paleo Retiree writes: A question I’ve been wondering about for years: As more and more discoveries emerge from the worlds of evo-bio and genetics, how is the PC-opinion class going to contend? When the “blank slate” part of “blank slate … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Imagine that fake smiling makes, say, 10% of people feel better and 10% feel worse and has no effect on 80%. Then there’d be no effect overall. And yet, fake smiling would still cheer up 10% of the … Continue reading
Fenster writes: Steve Sailer asks if fake hate crimes are against the law. Apparently not, in a lot of places. But should criminal penalties apply? And is a fake hate crime itself a hate crime? And should it be prosecuted … Continue reading
Fenster writes: As Fenster wrote at 2Blowhards over 11 years ago now: Words mean different things in different cultural contexts. Christianity means something different to an elderly Anglican than it does to a recently converted tribesman. The same is true, … Continue reading