@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Tag Archives: Steve Sailer
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Imagine that fake smiling makes, say, 10% of people feel better and 10% feel worse and has no effect on 80%. Then there’d be no effect overall. And yet, fake smiling would still cheer up 10% of the … Continue reading
Fenster writes: Steve Sailer asks if fake hate crimes are against the law. Apparently not, in a lot of places. But should criminal penalties apply? And is a fake hate crime itself a hate crime? And should it be prosecuted … Continue reading
Fenster writes: As Fenster wrote at 2Blowhards over 11 years ago now: Words mean different things in different cultural contexts. Christianity means something different to an elderly Anglican than it does to a recently converted tribesman. The same is true, … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Matt Ridley looks at the impact of Richard Dawkins’ “The Selfish Gene.” Anthropologist Melvin Konner takes stock of the Paleo movement. Mark Steyn still thinks it’s the demography, stupid. Frank Salter worries that the current migrant crisis will put an end … Continue reading