@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: The train reached Ogden at two o’clock, where it rested for six hours. Mr. Fogg and his party had time to pay a visit to Salt Lake City, connected with Ogden by a branch road; and … Continue reading
Fenster writes: It is said film is all about the action and given the current state of the box office who could argue? Still, a nice turn of phrase in film can be appealing. Good dialogue is not all that … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Heidi, who has posed under a bunch of different names, seems to be one of the hotter nude models around. She’s posed for most of the big photographers. I love the expressive kitty-cat face, the green … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: I’m pretty sure I’d never heard of Marty Stuart until very recently, but in the last month I’ve become a huge fan. Stuart is a country-western singer/songwriter/performer/photographer in the keeper-of-the-flame mode, and I think he’s terrific. He … Continue reading
Sir Barken Hyena writes: This most engaging documentary comes recommended by a highly talented painter and lady friend who, though she has repeatedly rebuffed my invitations to be the next Lady Barken, I feel is beginning to weaken in her resolve. … Continue reading
Fenster writes: I grew up in New England, where there are plenty of Greek Revivals. Some are more elaborate and use columns rather than just pediments. Jamaica Plain, a neighborhood of Boston, has some very nice examples. As does Brookline … Continue reading