@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Monthly Archives: September 2013
epiminondas writes: It is becoming increasingly evident that we are putting the cart before the horse. We have great colleges BECAUSE we’re wealthy…not the other way around.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: We’ve talked about polysemy several times, the phenomenon of one word having several meanings, some of which eventually come to overlap. An example is the word uncouth, the history of which we can chart with information from the … Continue reading
epiminondas writes: With this, they will take your warrants seriously. Or fall down laughing.
Paleo Retiree writes: Jezebel blogger jeers at Reddit Red Pill guys for discussing how to “train” a girlfriend. Safe to assume that her next blogpost will denounce this current trend? Related More. What is the Red Pill? Some excellent how-to-snag-a-man … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: I finally got around to checking out this crowdsourced collaboration written by Bret Easton Ellis, directed by Paul Schrader, and featuring Lindsay Lohan and James Deen. Lohan and Deen play dissolute, fringe Hollywood types engaged in various sexual … Continue reading