@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Category Archives: Sports
Blowhard, Esq. writes: In this NYT profile of 23andMe CEO Anne Wojcicki, Anne’s mother Esther has this to say about her daughter dating Yankee* Alex Rodriguez: “I liked A-Rod, he was a very nice man,” Esther Wojcicki told me. “He … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: These days, I suspect the targets used by shooting ranges aren’t nearly so dramatic.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The Yankees recently played the Angels and your correspondent eagerly headed out to the Bronx to take in the new Yankee Stadium for the first time. Here are a few pics I snapped. First place I headed … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Baseball men often like to attribute the success or failure of a team to clutch performance. Those of us who study baseball systematically know that his is largely untrue, that the number of runs a team scores is … Continue reading
Fenster writes: Boston Globe sports columnist Christopher L. Gasper weighs in on the public debate in the media over the Washington Redskins’ name. Well, that’s not completely accurate. There is little to no public debate in the media about the … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Dearest readers, do kindly take a long, appraising look at the recently revealed opening ceremony uniforms for Scotland’s Commonwealth Games athletes. Observe what has been done to this group of fit, attractive young people. Let it sink in. … Continue reading