@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Category Archives: Technology
Paleo Retiree writes: This isn’t the dazzling Chris Marker/Erroll Morris/Adam Curtis doc about the present moment that we might dream of, but it’s admirable and thoughtful anyway. David Fuller, a British video journalist turned life coach, uses Cathy Newman’s recent … Continue reading
Fenster writes: I am not sure the Facebook like button is yet a threat to democracy but I do think there is something to this engineer’s concerns. I don’t like the intentionally addictive quality of some social media. It is … Continue reading
Fenster writes: I wrote here about the many relatively reputable news outlets that got suckered by a bogus story about a public masturbation booth in midtown Manhattan. It seems like some stories are just too juicy to pass up. Why … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: I signed up with Apple Music warily. I’d read the bad reviews, and I’m one of those people who think that Tim Cook hasn’t got a creative bone in his body. But, hey, I’m immersed in Apple’s … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The latest candy-colored Android update is called Lollipop, the new holding company is called Alphabet, and the sans-serif logo redesign looks fit for a franchise of daycare centers. Someone is trying really hard to look cutesy and nonthreatening.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The first Paris Air Show, 1909. Click on the image to enlarge.