@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Monthly Archives: March 2018
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Melnichuk may sound like one of Putin’s super-secret nerve agents, but it’s actually the last name of this Ukrainian nude model, who also goes by Sigrid and Vanessa. Do Ukrainians hate Putin these day? I can … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: You seem … to consider the judges as the ultimate arbiters of all constitutional questions; a very dangerous doctrine indeed, and one which would place us under the despotism of an oligarchy. Our judges are as honest … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Minimalist movie notes on the last 10 that I’ve seen: 47 METRES DOWN: Liked it. LA NOTTE: Didn’t like it. THE LADIES MAN: Liked it. THE HISTORY BOYS: Liked it. MISSISSIPPI GRIND: Really liked it. LADY BIRD: … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: In today’s New York Times editorial page, former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens calls for the repeal of the Second Amendment. In doing so, he attacks the majority decision in DC v. Heller written by Scalia: … Continue reading
Fenster speckalates: 1. Trump did not unearth a hidden majority–only a large and neglected minority. The Dems could have found a way to reach out to him over common issues but instead adopted a scorched earth policy. There were solid … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Emily Grey is such a bright little thing. She’s fairly flat-chested. Does her backside makes up for it? I think so. In fact, I think it’s pretty fantastic. She’s been working in “the industry” since 2013. … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: