@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Tag Archives: Music
Paleo Retiree writes: I always think of the song as “Listen to the Rhythm of the Pouring Rain,” and it’s one that, ever since it was released in 1962, has never failed to cast a little spell on me. Thanks … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: I signed up with Apple Music warily. I’d read the bad reviews, and I’m one of those people who think that Tim Cook hasn’t got a creative bone in his body. But, hey, I’m immersed in Apple’s … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Today I learned that producer/writer Lee Hazlewood urged Nancy Sinatra to sing “These Boots Are Made For Walkin’” as if she were “a sixteen-year-old girl who fucks truck drivers.” Friends who know Lee Hazlewood’s work better than … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Currently living out of suitcases in a small, furnished sublet far away from our usual city, my wife and I recently found ourselves craving a speaker. Earphone-listening is great but sometimes it’s fun to share music, and … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Did you notice the other day that Van Morrison received a Knighthood? As someone who has spent countless hours being charmed and transported by his music — Sir Van has been to me what Bob Dylan has been … Continue reading
Fenster writes: Perhaps you thought James Brown’s famous disrobing-and-falling-down routine was sui generis? Maybe maybe not.