@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
Category Archives: Women men and fashion
Sir Barken Hyena writes: I come from good old WASP/Athiest stock so I don’t think I ever even encountered this odd phrase until I was in my twenties. I thought it baffling. An early exposure was Tess. Dude she’s beautiful … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes:
Blowhard, Esq. writes: I thought this was a not-bad documentary about fashion designer Raf Simons, the Belgian who took over as creative director for the storied House of Dior in 2012. The movie focuses on the beginning of Simons’ tenure, so … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Ann Althouse asks one of the really pressing questions of our day: “Is there some reason why Hillary keeps doing this gaping-maw face?” There are lots of funny and maybe even valid comments on her posting. I’ve … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: I semi-enjoyed this new documentary about the annual exhibition and fundraising gala for the Metropolitan Museum’s fashion wing. Every spring The Costume Institute mounts a major exhibit that opens on May 1st with a lavish party attended by … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Dita knows how to throw a tea party. Photo stolen from her FB page. Related Ms. Von Teese was previously our pick for Naked Lady of the Week. The photo above was shot in the penthouse of Los … Continue reading