@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Monthly Archives: June 2016
Fenster writes: Commenter Tom Trueman has responded to Obadiah Plainman’s recent guest appearance here. While you may view Mr. Trueman’s note in the comments section to Mr. Plainman’s post, it is worth a careful read and is therefore reprinted here … Continue reading
Fenster writes: One Obadiah Plainman, who, being of the LOWER ORDERS, hath not access to a blogging platform, a most unenviable state in the current times. He is however a close acquaintance of MR. FENSTER, who as is well known … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes:
Blowhard, Esq. writes: I enjoyed this Westlake, winner of the Edgar Award for best novel in 1968. Fred Fitch, a gullible sad sack, inherits $300,000 from his con man uncle and soon discovers that someone is willing to kill him to … Continue reading
Fenster writes: An interesting hypothetical case study. Direct democracy does not scale up well and tyranny is unacceptable so country X has been established as a republic. As a republic, it relies on elites to run things, with the elites … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Is Demi Moore the biggest actress to pose for full-on beaver shots in the years before she became famous? Bardot seems to have posed for some (though I suspect they were not intended for publication). I … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Sophisticated women with primitive passions. Or primitive women with sophisticated passions. Either way, what more do you need?