@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- flulrich on More Good News on Asset Forfeiture
- Charles Littlewood on Strange Bedfellows
- Faze on Notes on “The Sin of Harold Diddlebock”
- fenster on Weekend Linkage
- Warren Sikes on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Faze on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- honcho on Naked Lady of the Week: Marry Queen
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Will S. on Weekend Linkage
- tcrommett on Weekend Linkage
- Some analysis of / commentary on that APA smear on masculinity | Patriactionary on Weekend Linkage
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
Tag Archives: cocktails
Eddie Pensier writes: “Tweedle Rum” (Gosling’s rum, pineapple juice lime, ginger beer, spiced vanilla-pomegranate syrup, and Angostura bitters, with fresh pineapple garnish and freeze-dried pineapple on the side) and “Mad Hatter” (Appleton 12 Year rum, Bulleit bourbon, Hennessey VS cognac, … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: “Cherry Coconut Blazer” (coconut-infused whiskey, cherry-infused cognac, chocolate liqueur and chocolate bitters, flambéed in situ and garnished with nutmeg before serving, still warm) and “Ryan Gosling Flip” (Gosling’s rum, sherry, chocolate liqueur, banana bread syrup, black walnut … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The Good Old Boy from The Wren in the Bowery. Bacon infused Jim Beam bourbon, tomato juice, HP sauce, brown sugar, and smoked salt served with a slice of thick cut bacon and lemon wedge. Earthy and smoky but … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: “Dublin or Nothing” (Jameson, benedictine, peach, pineapple, ginger) and “Annabel Lee Martini” (raisin-infused gin, spiced maple syrup, orange, lemon) at the Baxter Inn, located in the same dingy central Sydney alleyway as The Barber Shop and certainly one … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: In part 1 of my NYC series I ventured some thoughts and impressions on the city in general, but now let’s talk about something important. Herewith I offer a rundown of some of the more notable meals and … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: When people ask me what I’m doing with myself in retirement, I like to tell them that I’m getting back to my studies.