@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Tag Archives: cocktails
Eddie Pensier writes: “Tweedle Rum” (Gosling’s rum, pineapple juice lime, ginger beer, spiced vanilla-pomegranate syrup, and Angostura bitters, with fresh pineapple garnish and freeze-dried pineapple on the side) and “Mad Hatter” (Appleton 12 Year rum, Bulleit bourbon, Hennessey VS cognac, … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: “Cherry Coconut Blazer” (coconut-infused whiskey, cherry-infused cognac, chocolate liqueur and chocolate bitters, flambéed in situ and garnished with nutmeg before serving, still warm) and “Ryan Gosling Flip” (Gosling’s rum, sherry, chocolate liqueur, banana bread syrup, black walnut … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The Good Old Boy from The Wren in the Bowery. Bacon infused Jim Beam bourbon, tomato juice, HP sauce, brown sugar, and smoked salt served with a slice of thick cut bacon and lemon wedge. Earthy and smoky but … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: “Dublin or Nothing” (Jameson, benedictine, peach, pineapple, ginger) and “Annabel Lee Martini” (raisin-infused gin, spiced maple syrup, orange, lemon) at the Baxter Inn, located in the same dingy central Sydney alleyway as The Barber Shop and certainly one … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: In part 1 of my NYC series I ventured some thoughts and impressions on the city in general, but now let’s talk about something important. Herewith I offer a rundown of some of the more notable meals and … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: When people ask me what I’m doing with myself in retirement, I like to tell them that I’m getting back to my studies.