@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Category Archives: Food and health
Atypical Neurotic writes: It’s been a while, but I’m back, I think. Anyway. This past week I was at a conference at a small ex-teachers’ college rebranded not very long ago as a university on the role of the humanities in … Continue reading
When I was a student in France — a long, long time ago — I was amazed at how much time the French spent à table. Then, when I returned to the States, I was amazed by how prone Americans … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: It’s been a couple of months since the last time I watched a feature film, fiction division — easily the longest time I’ve gone without watching a feature film since the late 1960s. Given that I was … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Now, all at once, with his mind at ease, the professor’s stomach began to feel great pangs of hunger. And suddenly he remembered other ravenous flashes, especially those colossal appetites that man falls prey to after … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: It’s been a long time since I’ve wanted to link to an article at The Atlantic. For decades a great magazine that was reliably substantial and well-written, it’s now an SJW-infested clusterfuck that too often reads like it’s being written … Continue reading