@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Monthly Archives: May 2017
Blowhard, Esq. writes: I finally caught up with GET OUT, writer-director Jordan Peele’s racial satire. A box-office smash beloved by critics (well, most of them), Peele takes Ta-Nehisi Coates’s “black bodies” rhetoric and recasts it into a horror-thriller. Chris Washington, a … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Dickie stopped in the road, looking at him. They were arguing so loudly, a few people around them were looking, watching. ‘It could have been fun,’ Tom said, ‘but not the way you chose to take … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes:
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: For much of its running time “The Fits,” the first feature film from writer-director Anna Rose Holmer, is a sensitive and nicely underplayed piece of naturalistic humanism. Holmer’s camera follows 11-year-old Toni (the bracingly earnest Royalty … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Remember Samantha Fox? She rose to fame in England after her mother allowed racy photos of her to appear on Page 3 of The Sun. She was only around five feet in height, but she had … Continue reading