@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Paleo Retiree writes: Low-budget documentary about Charlie Otero, a Wichita native whose parents and a couple of whose siblings were murdered in 1974 by “BTK,” a Wichita-based murderer who went on to become Kansas’ most notorious serial killer. It’s a … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Since Sir Barken Hyena was unable to get a look inside the Disney Concert Hall, I thought I’d post these pictures I took in December. Besides, while the exterior is famous, I usually see far fewer pictures … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: “A Sincere Heart,” from 1953, demonstrates that Masaki Kobayashi’s gift for staging was evident very early on. In particular, his ability to invest spaces with emotional meanings, and to link them to other spaces via subtle visual … Continue reading
Sir Barken Hyena writes: The L.A. visit continued with a walking tour of glorious, or at least much photographed, Downtown Los Angeles. We had some highs and some lows with this one. One “high” was certainly the LA City Hall, … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: “A few miles from here a frost-stiffened wood waits and keeps watch above a mere; the overhanging bank is a maze of tree-roots mirrored in its surface. At night there, something uncanny happens: the water burns. And … Continue reading