@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- flulrich on More Good News on Asset Forfeiture
- Charles Littlewood on Strange Bedfellows
- Faze on Notes on “The Sin of Harold Diddlebock”
- fenster on Weekend Linkage
- Warren Sikes on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Faze on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- honcho on Naked Lady of the Week: Marry Queen
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Will S. on Weekend Linkage
- tcrommett on Weekend Linkage
- Some analysis of / commentary on that APA smear on masculinity | Patriactionary on Weekend Linkage
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
Monthly Archives: June 2018
Sir Barken Hyena writes: Via Robert Byrons’ “Road to Oxiana” I’ve stumbled on a rich vein of literature on Central Asia, mainly written by steely Kipling-types. But also Ancient and Medieval literature, wherever from. No personal account of travels I’ve … Continue reading
Fenster writes: More commentary on commentator David Brooks here.
Fenster writes: Fenster’s readership is, to put it nicely, narrow. But it is deep. And so in keeping with that narrow and deep theme here is a book that may appeal to some UR readers: Astral Weeks: A Secret History … Continue reading
Fenster writes: City Journal is running a short and interesting article by Ibn Warraq on the American feminist scholar Phyllis Chesler’s work on honor killings. Warraq is a critic of Islam and something of an apostate, which may account for … Continue reading
Fenster writes: I wrote previously of my respect for the way Michael Lind parses our current situation. As I noted Lind sometimes appears to tilt right and other times left, suggesting an Andrew Sullivan-like tippy brilliance. But whereas Sullivan really … Continue reading
Fenster writes: There is a new line of thinking developing from anti-Trumpers on immigration. You hear if from people like David Frum and Damon Linker. It goes like this: Trump is a cruel xenophobe but Democrats need to be wary … Continue reading