@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Fenster writes: No, Fenster is not doing a primer on refugee law. He can only comment as a rank amateur on what looks like a good primer (thanks to the highly credible Volokh Conspiracy for the link). The primer, written … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes:
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: More here.
Paleo Retiree writes:
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Dama here has the sort of dark, doll-like beauty that I associate with Jewish women such as Winona Ryder, Natalie Portman, and the porn star Casey Calvert. The internet claims she’s Russian, which certainly doesn’t rule … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: In a dialogue with fellow New York Times movie critic A.O. Scott, Manohla Dargis criticized the continuing white-centric nature of most Hollywood films: “Sully” is about professionalism and expertise, specifically those of a white hero, which is … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: More. The documentary about “The National Lampoon” is now on Netflix. It’s called “Drunk Stoned Brilliant Dead: The Story of the National Lampoon.”