@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Tag Archives: Mencius Moldbug
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Say the word democracy. Notice how good it sounds. Everything democratic is good. A democratic meeting, a democratic policy, a democratic giraffe… if the adjective fits the noun at all, anything you paint with it comes out shiny and bright. Now say the word politics. Notice how bad … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Here’s a fun game: imagine the United States government is software. What would its version history look like? Inspired by Moldbug, Fabrizio and I were kicking the idea around and here’s what we came up with: 1776: … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: There can be no more formidable symptom of our time, and none more menacing to popular government, than the growth of Irreconcilable bodies within the mass of the population. Church and State are alike convulsed by them; but, … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Thanks to Callowman for alerting me to this. Lots and lots to chew on here, here’s just one (very lengthy, but hey, it’s Moldbug we’re talking about) example: …do you see the actual organizational structure of Washington, DC … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Browsing my Facebook feed the past few days, I’ve been astonished at the amount of hysterical, sloppy thinking I’ve seen from many of my otherwise smart friends. How you can see a (likely gay) Muslim man shoot up … Continue reading