@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Monthly Archives: January 2018
Sir Barken Hyena writes: I watched this series from French director Louis Malle back-to-back the other day, it’s that good. In the late 60’s, Malle spent 5 months motoring around the vast backwaters of India in search of what spontaneous … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes:
Fenster writes: Most of my friends are liberal, which in the current era is to say progressive, which in the current moment is to say increasingly illiberal about a lot of things. A closed mind seems to many to be … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Based on the comic by Pierre Christin and Jean-Claude Mézières, “Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets” more than makes good on the extravagant promise of its title. The principal setting is Alpha, an improbable … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I just realized that Keeley Hazell became famous (okay, semi-famous) 12 years ago, but in my mind she’s a contemporary, even up-and-coming, figure. Fuck, I’m old. In England a young woman can make a name for … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: September 1980 Playmate of the Month Lisa Welch strikes me as one of the prettier Playmates of her era. She also strikes me as an almost perfect creature of Playboy — sexily bodacious, yet nonthreatening and … Continue reading