@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Tag Archives: Fashion
Blowhard, Esq. writes: I thought this was a not-bad documentary about fashion designer Raf Simons, the Belgian who took over as creative director for the storied House of Dior in 2012. The movie focuses on the beginning of Simons’ tenure, so … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Dearest readers, do kindly take a long, appraising look at the recently revealed opening ceremony uniforms for Scotland’s Commonwealth Games athletes. Observe what has been done to this group of fit, attractive young people. Let it sink in. … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Spotted at the local farmers’ market a few weeks ago: He isn’t the only guy out and about in what appear to be pyjama bottoms that I’ve run across in the last year or so. Who (or … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Scott, née Laura Bambrough, may not be remembered in the long run as a groundbreaker or even much of a trendsetter in the world of fashion design. But one talent she indubitably possessed in spades, and it’s … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Irfé is a fashion house with a curious history. It was founded in 1924 in Paris by noble Russian expatriates Irina and Felix Youssupov. Those of you with a head for historical trivia may be wondering where … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Over heart-shaped rear Denim stretched like blue-hued bliss No low-rise bullshit