@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Tag Archives: food
When I was a student in France — a long, long time ago — I was amazed at how much time the French spent à table. Then, when I returned to the States, I was amazed by how prone Americans … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Have we reached Peak Bone Broth? More evidence:
Paleo Retiree writes: Over the years, my wife, an excellent home cook, has been unhappy with the nonstick pans she’s tried. They don’t distribute the heat effectively; they don’t impart any flavor; the surface loses its effectiveness in just a few … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: After lunch in Chinatown at this good place, Blowhard Esq. and I couldn’t resist sampling a specialty flavor at The Original Chinatown Ice Cream Factor nearby: Durian ice cream! “Is it really popular?” I asked the woman behind the … Continue reading