@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Category Archives: Humor
Blowhard, Esq. writes: People of experience maintain that it is very sensible to start from a principle. I grant them that and start with the principle that all men are boring. — Kierkegaard, Either/Or
Fenster leaks: A map of the proposed Cryptomall of America, due to open in November, indicating anchor tenants as of January 1. Subject to rapid change.
Paleo Retiree writes:
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I got to thinking about the Femlin after reading this excellent post at Bandsiusetalike.com about the virtues of ’70s-era Playboy and the culture that created it. The Femlin was the creation of LeRoy Neiman; presumably the … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes:
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: More. The documentary about “The National Lampoon” is now on Netflix. It’s called “Drunk Stoned Brilliant Dead: The Story of the National Lampoon.”
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: