@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
Category Archives: Humor
Blowhard, Esq. writes: People of experience maintain that it is very sensible to start from a principle. I grant them that and start with the principle that all men are boring. — Kierkegaard, Either/Or
Fenster leaks: A map of the proposed Cryptomall of America, due to open in November, indicating anchor tenants as of January 1. Subject to rapid change.
Paleo Retiree writes:
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I got to thinking about the Femlin after reading this excellent post at Bandsiusetalike.com about the virtues of ’70s-era Playboy and the culture that created it. The Femlin was the creation of LeRoy Neiman; presumably the … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes:
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: More. The documentary about “The National Lampoon” is now on Netflix. It’s called “Drunk Stoned Brilliant Dead: The Story of the National Lampoon.”
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: