@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Tag Archives: free speech
Fenster writes: You may have read about the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) decision a few days ago which “upheld a conviction against an Austrian woman who called the Islamic prophet Muhammed a ‘pedophile.’”
Fenster writes: I read about Google’s semi-official report The Good Censor on Breitbart, which broke the story. If you are unfamiliar with the story check out the Breitbart coverage first. The gist: An internal company briefing produced by Google and … Continue reading
Fenster writes: Niall Ferguson is liberalism’s favorite apostate. He is not predictably conservative. He is reliably contrarian but the liberal mind savors a little intellectual frisson, especially if it is put across in an erudite way. He is not crude … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Yesterday, in the comments to this post, I linked to a progressive’s call for censoring “intolerant” speech, something I’ve been hearing increasingly over the past year or so. Although the post quotes Karl Popper, it reminded me of … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: It is useful to consider the three primary arguments set forth by Skokie in support of its effort to forbid the march. First, the village argued that the display of the swastika promoted “hatred against persons of Jewish … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: “KEVIN SYSTROM, THE CEO of Instagram, was at Disneyland last June when he decided the internet was a cesspool that he had to clean up.” Oh goodie. I’m sure he’ll only use his powers for good. Telling Zuckerberg to … Continue reading