@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- flulrich on More Good News on Asset Forfeiture
- Charles Littlewood on Strange Bedfellows
- Faze on Notes on “The Sin of Harold Diddlebock”
- fenster on Weekend Linkage
- Warren Sikes on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Faze on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- honcho on Naked Lady of the Week: Marry Queen
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Will S. on Weekend Linkage
- tcrommett on Weekend Linkage
- Some analysis of / commentary on that APA smear on masculinity | Patriactionary on Weekend Linkage
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
Author Archives: Fenster
Fenster cuts-and-pastes: Daniel Dennett, Intuition Pumps, and Other Tools for Thinking Fenster recalls his close brush with scholarly writing here.
Fenster writes: State and local police in many jurisdictions regularly seize property in the course of their duties. Sometimes property is seized in the context of a conviction–for instance the taking of a car from a person convicted of a … Continue reading
Fenster writes: Steve Sailer describes what he calls the “Sailer Boast”: Whenever there is some remarkably dumb development flabbergasting the respectable pundits, I’ve no doubt explained the entire phenomenon years ago. He illustrates the Boast by referencing his coverage of … Continue reading
Fenster writes: Our current s political moment has encouraged some odd couplings in political beds. 1 Here is leftie Glenn Greenwald on Democracy Now! discussing Amazon’s more than complicity in the creation of a surveillance state. That may not seem … Continue reading
Fenster writes: The American press has had a herky-jerk relationship with the Yellow Vests. The media avoided much mention of the protests when they first occurred, presumably banking on them fading away quickly. Then, when it became apparent that coverage … Continue reading