@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Monthly Archives: July 2015
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I don’t know about you, but I like looking at real (if beautiful) girls; Photoshopped-smooth simulacrums of pulchritude aren’t what get me going. Internet nudity used to offer a ton of funky naturalness — it’s what … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: For no doubt perverse and disgraceful reasons I enjoy snapping photos of architectural goofs. One of the mistakes I’m most drawn to noticing and documenting is what I think of as “crap space” — pockets of in-betweenness (or out-in-frontness, … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: This past weekend I made it over to the Morgan Library & Museum to check out complex and a few of the current exhibitions. When I turned off 37th onto Madison Avenue, I was struck by one of … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Like many early talkies, the 1930 “Let’s Go Native” is so effortlessly weird it serves as proof an innate American tendency toward surrealism. Jeanette MacDonald — still in her lingerie-naughty, pre-MGM phase — plays a Broadway … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Although she has a name fit for an Italian aristocrat, Marina Visconti hails from Russia, that magical land of light-eyed, dark-haired beauties. Are nude models and porn stars Russia’s #1 export to America? (Am I unintentionally revealing too … Continue reading