@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Monthly Archives: September 2015
Fenster writes: The conservative Jewish publication Commentary has an article running here on the “real problem” with sexual assault on campus. It’s a neocon mag with something of a Victorian scold temperament on cultural matters so while the readership here, … Continue reading
Fenster writes: “The world makes much less sense than you think. The coherence comes mostly from the way your mind works.” Daniel Kahneman We spend our days looking at a tube.
Fenster writes: People with the means, the time and the religious zeal often head to northern Spain if they are interested in a pilgrimage. Depending on the nature of one’s religion that can include either or both of these: Santiago … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes:
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The most important consequence of the Papal Revolution was that it introduced into Western history the experience of revolution itself. In contrast to the older view of secular history as a process of decay, there was introduced a … Continue reading
“The Un-Civil War: BLACKS vs. NIGGERS: Confronting the Subculture Within African-American Communities” by Taleeb Starkes
Paleo Retiree writes: This book is like a companion piece to Chris Rock’s famous “I love black people but I hate niggers” standup routine, and despite its obvious shortcomings I enjoyed it a lot. Today’s “black people” matrix can be so … Continue reading