@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Author Archives: Eddie Pensier
Eddie Pensier writes: Bill Burr, as is often the case, captures it just perfectly. Just as leftists are belatedly rediscovering the upside of limited executive power and local self-determination, so will they also see the benefits of gun ownership. After … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: I was hesitant when I purchased my $99 tickets for Whisky Live Canberra: Would it be worth the money? I was mindful of the fiasco that was the recent Australian Barbecue Festival in Sydney and set my … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: I first tasted Balcones Baby Blue at the marvelous Seven Grand whisky bar in downtown Los Angeles. The friendly and knowledgeable barkeep Paul was a big fan but warned me not to get too attached to the stuff: … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Horace Moore-Jones, Simpson And His Donkey (1918) Related Previous ANZAC-themed AdJ here, and here.
Eddie Pensier writes: I picked up this pricey Trinidadian sipper because I had a gift card to a local bottle shop. I’d been hoping for a Diplomatico or a Zacapa but this one was the best one on the shelf … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Viola Bailey, or Viola O, or Violet H, or Vanea is either our third or fourth NLOTW from Latvia, depending on whom you believe. This buxom, green-eyed strawberry blonde will have you checking airfares to the Baltic, wondering if … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: My most recent trip to New York resulted in an invitation to a free Bruichladdich tasting at the excellent Upper East Side Scotch bar Caledonia, and this was the last dram–the self-proclaimed “peatiest whisky in the world”. … Continue reading