@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Damn Yankees
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Watching Freedom of Speech Speed Atrophy in Real Time
- SCENES WE’D LIKE TO SEE*
- Note to K—-, on the morning of January 6
- Notes on Barbara and Night Train to Lisbon
- Is Culture Stuck?
- You Can Never Be Too Thin, Too Rich or Too Woke
- Notes on Fargo
- Boomers Won’t Go Away, Part XXV
- Brian on Naked Lady of the Week: Roberta Pedon
- Fenster on Damn Yankees
- Epaminondas on Damn Yankees
- thurston n aiken on Naked Lady of the Week: Anamika
- fenster on Our New Gizmo
- Fabio on Our New Gizmo
- Wayland on Naked Lady of the Week: Lindsey Marshal
- Blowhard, Esq. on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- Dave on Crusader Follies: Peter Bartholomew and the Holy Lance
- MEH 0910 on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Dain Fitzgerald on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Calvin Hobbes on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Charlotte Verdini on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- teageegeepea on Notes on Fargo
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion | Uncouth Reflections on Touching the Void
Category Archives: Sports
epiminondas writes: If you would like to live in the equivalent of a department store environment, this may be the home for you.
Fenster writes: There has been a lot of ink spilled over the NLRB decision that seems to be opening a door for unionization of college athletics. There are many general summaries of the decision out there. Here’s one. It’s the … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Musing Du Jour: Are GoPro videos and dashcam videos the most exciting audiovisual-thru-time things being made these days? What movies can compare?
Paleo Retiree writes: Rafa may have been playing hurt, but Stan was on fire. That supersolid, ever-dangerous one-handed backhand of his was a special marvel. God bless the tennis (and video-editing) nuts who prepare these highlight clips and upload them … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Greatest stunt shot in the history of professional tennis?
Paleo Retiree writes: If people are going to persist in amusing themselves by doing physically risky things, may there at least be a GoPro camera attached.
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Related A good source. Another.
Paleo Retiree writes: I don’t know how Federer dreams up these shots, let alone executes them. Incidentally: a big tip of the hat to YouTube user (and major Federer fan) MrSeba1670. I’m very grateful to the tennis fans who go … Continue reading