Paleo Retiree writes:
- The Bank of England admits that its policies have benefited the rich and punished savers. More.
- I’m convinced that this says much about our era.
- Galz & guyz & fat: Mark Sisson offers a Primal/Paleo take on the question.
- What’s it like to have a really small one? Link tks to Blowhard, Esq., who knows his way around Reddit better than I do.
- Are we entering a “neomedievalist” age?
- Big Ag and Big Bioengineering don’t want you knowing what’s in your food.
- Anti-Modernism Rant Du Jour.
- Steve Sailer takes note of Roger Federer’s nonbionic physique.