Which of these colleges courses is bogus?
1. Lady Gaga and the Sociology of Fame – U. of South Carolina, Columbia
2. The Phallus – Occidental
3. Joy of Garbage – Santa Clara
4. Harry Potter: Finding Your Patronus – Oregon State
5. Theatrical Fencing – U. of Wisconsin, Madison
6. DJ History, Culture, and Technique – NYU
7. Arguing with Judge Judy: Popular ‘Logic’ on TV Judge Shows – U. of California, Berkeley
8. Sport for the Spectator – Ohio State, Mansfield
9. Learning from Youtube – Pitzer
10. Geology and Cinema – U. of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Aw heck, you know the answer already, don’t you? They are all actually offered.
Which makes them all bogus.