Paleo Retiree writes:
- Fair to say that docs about food topics are one of the most vital cultureforms around these days?
- Is Apple going to hell? I wrote about some of my own misgivings about Apple’s direction here.
- “Birth tourism” is on the rise.
- Women with highly empathic brains are more likely to suffer from eating disorders.
- I always wanted to catch up with Thucydides, but these days my eyes aren’t as strong as they once were. Solution.
- A fun history of the compact disc, which has just turned 30.
- Reddit Du Jour. (NSFW)
The comments on the Apple article are hilarious. Some people would defend their beloved Apple even if the Map app actually sprayed liquid, steaming s**t on you when you used it. What the heck is wrong with these people? It’s just a company, like Exxon or IBM or…Microsoft. Sometimes, you just stand in awe.