Paleo Retiree writes:
- Steve Sailer wants to know: If blacks and Hispanics aren’t getting into elite NYC high schools much, but Asians are getting in at a phenomenal rate, does it really make sense to call the admissions process (and the testing that admissions are based on) racist? More.
- An interesting article explaining — and sizing up — the Bitcoin experiment in pure digital money.
- Because everything needs to be brought down to the same crappy level …
- Bed and breakfast proprietor by day, escort by night.
- Thaddeus Russell on the many and complicated meanings of blackface.
- Nassim (“Black Swan”) Taleb is a smaller-is-beautiful kinda guy.
- Why are our schools and our media so zealous in their promotion of multiculturalism?