Fabrizio del Wrongo writes:
- Conan, what is best in life? Jack Donovan has some answers.
- Milla Jovovich naked.
- Jonathan Hastings on John Carpenter’s “Ghosts of Mars.”
- Will S. has a new blog.
- What in the world is Bon Iver thinking? (H/T Matt Forney)
- R. Emmet Sweeney picks the best DVDs of the year, including a set containing two of my favorite Japanese films of the ’30s, Yamanaka’s “Humanity and Paper Balloons” and “The Pot Worth a Million Ryo.”
- 1970s and ’80s toy store photos.
- Why are jaywalking tickets in LA so expensive?
- In the 1979 “Superman: The Movie,” Supes foils a real estate scheme involving the destruction of California’s coastline. Granted, this entails causing the earth to spin backwards for a little while, but it was a fairly modest plot by contemporary standards. Now, if you ain’t saving the world, you ain’t nuthin’.
- Why is Amazon discouraging bigfoot porn? (H/T Glynn Marshes)
Thanks for the shout-out!
The nekkid photos of Milla Jovovich show that if a woman feels compelled to trim, she can do so without going all the way. She still looks unquestionably like an adult woman.
Note, however, that the photos are from 2009. Some women back then still engaged in trimming. Today of course trimming is obsolete, and almost all women go for complete hairlessness. God damn it.