- If you want to be successful, it helps to be a member of the Lucky Sperm Club.
- If Italy’s Veneto region secedes, I may go ahead and retire there.
- “Throw them in prison!” Global Warming Denialism makes him see red.
- If you toss a political term around often enough, it loses its meaning. “Fascism” is just such a term.
- When faced with a difficult problem, complexity is generally not the way to approach a solution. Simplicity could well be the best way to explain the missing Malaysian airliner. And now, the Malaysian PM says the story ends in the South Indian Ocean.
- In 2006, Chinese artists Dai Dudu, Li Tiezi, and Zhang-An painted a large mural of historical personalities. As you roll over the digitized canvas, the names of the famous appear. If you click on their images, you are taken to their biographies. You can get lost in here.
- There is still a lot of romance surrounding trains and journeys by train. But this is a very interesting, flinty-eyed look at how freight trains really operate.
- What do pornstars do with their money? I have no idea. But here’s an article that shows what they should be doing with it.