Eddie Pensier writes:
- Don’t call homosexuals “homosexual”: it’s offensive.
- Don’t call in-ear sound amplifiers “hearing aids”: it’s misleading.
- Don’t call someone a sexist: it’ll soon be illegal in Belgium.
- Don’t call or email your civic leaders to complain about laws you don’t like: they’ll threaten to sue you.
- Don’t discriminate against a medical student who has borderline personality disorder, bipolar disorder, and a “crippling” fear of exams so severe it took her eight years to finish a three-year degree: it’ll land you in front of a tribunal….and you’ll lose.
- Don’t try to teach a college course at UCSB which contains disturbing historical facts: you’ll need to post a “trigger warning”.
- Don’t call our pornographic Tumblr disgusting, depraved and obscene: we already know.
- In fact, don’t say anything at all. Just shut up, you privileged ignorant clod.