Blowhard, Esq. writes:
- An appreciation of P.G. Wodehouse’s Leave it to Psmith.
- What happened to the Harlequin romance?
- Some early James Bond director commentaries, suppressed by producer Albert Broccoli, can now be downloaded as MP3s.
- Your Lunchtime Reading: How El Chapo, the Sinaloa drug kingpin and most wanted man in the world, was captured. How did he keep track of all his ex-wives/girlfriends/mistresses, run a global criminal empire, AND evade the authorities? Some people have a LOT of energy.
- The NYPL has abandoned plans to renovate their Fifth Avenue flagship branch into a community college/airport.
- U-S-A! U-S-A!
- Tumblr of the Day.
- How the hell can people care about Donald Sterling or Brendan Eich when we’re currently suffering through a raging epidemic of Upton Butt Neglect?
- For once the word “literally,” as in “The man literally had murder written all over him,” is grammatically correct.
- Painfully true:
To lessen the sting, have a picture of Emily Ratajkowski: