Eddie Pensier writes:
- The FDA will soon ban cheese aged on wooden boards, which is to say, most of the good ones.
- In more cheesy news, you can now “finally” visit a vegan cheese shop in Brooklyn.
- Looking for the perfect Father’s Day gift? How about a beer-brewing course?
- The world’s whiskey supply is dwindling. Hipsters are to blame, apparently.
- Water into wine, no divine intervention required.
- Police foil the theft of 400 loaves of bread. Insert your own “dough” joke here.
- Doggy beer. Really.
- A beginner’s guide to soju, and a restaurant that specializes in ditto. Perhaps one of Uncouth Reflections’ NYC correspondents will sample it and report…?
- An article with the irresistible headline “Wine Tasting And Jesus”, with the even more irresistible opening sentence:
One of the things that I have begun to embrace about writing is the delicate balance between spontaneity and panic.
Story of my life, right there.