Blowhard, Esq. writes:
- It’s very likely that this is a troll job, especially since earlier this month another anti-First Amendment screed published by the Times of Israel (and also written by a supposedly Jewish female human rights activist) was exposed as a fraud. That said, I think it reflects how many people feel nowadays.
- Whenever I see Hillary I think to myself, Now there’s someone who really looks like she knows how to have fun.
- By now you’ve heard of Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz’s #RaceTogether nonsense. It’d be nice if our elites left us alone to figure out or not figure out our problems as we see fit.
- Because when they try their hand at social engineering, like tackling the obesity problem, their “solutions” frequently have the opposite effect.
- What the fuck is wrong with people? How did such hysteria become so commonplace?
- A Brooklyn hipster is remaking ANNIE HALL and now I hate everything. I challenge you to watch the trailer and not die of douchechills.