Paleo Retiree writes:
- Octopi are awesome.
- Heather Mac Donald delivers a terrific teardown of some of the studies the current rape-on-campus hysteria is being based on.
- Slavic yoga!
- It’s amazing that anyone survives childhood, let alone adolescence.
- Scarlett Johansson puts on her best sexyvoice to read a few passages from the Old Testament.
- “I’m a freak. Thus all of society needs to be re-made.” I voiced some reservations about the transperson’s way of seeing things in this review of a documentary about Chaz Bono.
- ’70s feminist superstar Germaine Greer shares my reservations about transwomen.
- Commenter PA — who has numerous fans among your hosts here at UR and who’s maybe best-known for his contributions at Chateau Heartiste — has started his own blog.
- Not since planking …
- Why do we let economists get away with the pretence that their field is a hard science when it’s so obviously a soft one, far more akin to sociology than to physics?
- It’s always fun watching the health establishment admit that they’ve been peddling some bad and misleading health-and-eating advice for over four decades.
- Finally a health-tips headline I can really get behind.
- Milestone du jour.
- Why do we encourage young people to take part in sports that are almost guaranteed to damage them physically?
- And, in the spirit of the scoldy, safe-space- and trigger-warning-obsessed epoch we’re living through, here’s a special Halloween greeting:
Thanks for the link, MB / Paleo Retiree.
Pingback: Halloween Culture War Linkage | Patriactionary