Paleo Retiree writes:
- With the current protests on campus, are liberal academics reaping what they themselves sowed?
- But maybe, Jonathan Haidt ventures, the problem begins in high school.
- Steve Sailer adds to the discussion. Lots of great comments on both links.
- Group disparities — they’re everywhere.
- Unneeded police action du jour.
- Not getting with the program.
- What happens these days to a male student who declines to attend a sexual-consent seminar?
- Funny new world.
- Is peace a natural state?
- What’s it like to work as Charlie Sheen’s personal assistant?
- Is the kind of mom who wants to be her daughter’s Best Friend Forever in fact more likely to be ruining her daughter’s life?
- R.I.P., Setsuko Hara.
It’s a replay of the cultural revolution, with the feminista’s being the new Red Guard.
“School Study Finds Racial Gap in Salad Bar Use”