Eddie Pensier writes:
- Bill Burr, as is often the case, captures it just perfectly.
- Just as leftists are belatedly rediscovering the upside of limited executive power and local self-determination, so will they also see the benefits of gun ownership. After all, if Trump is Literally Hitler™, then what measures would not be justified in resisting the encroaching Reich? November 2016’s loony leftist will be November 2017’s secessionist Second Amendment strict-constructionist. You read it here first.
- Like pundits all over the world, the Australian media elite were unprepared for the Trumpening. Fairfax’s Mike Carlton and Clementine Ford are taking it particularly hard.
- “In The Hall Of The Trumpen President“.
- As posited by a commenter at Tim Blair’s site: “I feel sorry for all the kleptocrats who paid millions to the Clinton Foundation and will now never receive the favours they have paid for. Tragic.” Do you suppose they’ll get their money back?
Pingback: In the Halls of the Trumpen President | Will S.' Sunny Side Blog
Pingback: An open letter to my open-minded progressive friends who are upset at Trump’s victory | Uncouth Reflections
Is this you?
The tone doesn’t seem to be you; I suspect someone has borrowed your pen name, but at least they aren’t claiming to be you by linking here or anything…