Paleo Retiree writes:
- How organic is your organic milk?
- Does Allan Benton make America’s best bacon? My wife and I think he may.
- Reason’s Jesse Walker praises Stewart Brand’s wonderful book on architecture, “How Buildings Learn.” Walker includes links to the TV series Brand made too.
- Nice to see that chivalry isn’t dead.
- Steve Bannon: anti-Semite and racist or not?
- Liberals: tolerant or not?
- An intro to Antonio Gramsci, Mr. Cultural Marxism himself.
- Fresh off some interviews with Vladimir Putin, Oliver Stone thinks that obsessing over Russia’s influence on Trump is “a path that leads nowhere.“
- As part of a huge package on the Alt-Right, New York magazine publishes a surprisingly respectful and even-handed intro to the great Steve Sailer.
- Alt-Right godfather Paul Gottfried responds to the New York magazine effort.
- Two of my favorite economists: Michael Hudson praises a new book by Steve Keen.
- An interesting review of that huge new David Garrow bio of Barack Obama.
- Jack Cashill, who was shrewd early on about Obama, has some serious gripes about Garrow.
Oh good, Oliver Stone has weighed in about Russia after meeting with Putin. Well, he’s a great judge of character, of course, just look at all the good his dearly departed friend Hugo Chavez did for Venezuela.
Pingback: The wages of radical egalitarianism, continued | Patriactionary
Are female cops just a job works program? Probably hundreds of hours of training there and they were never even close to controlling the situation. Diversity is our strength!
Something similar to the Floridian incident happened recently in Sweden, with a ‘refugee’ and some policewomen:
If we survive, future generations will shake their heads at how we could be so stupid as to permit and encourage such…