- Mandatory paternity leave? Who needs government meddling in private life when in our free enterprise system we can leave it to the private sector?
- Rod Dreher passes along a Kav Kartoon, with disapproval.
- Now Ted Kennedy. A man’s man, not like that Boy Scout Kavanaugh. He knew how to do sexual assault right.
- Six year olds in school are asked to write gay love letters. I doubt schools ask first graders to write hetero letters. I doubt they ever did.
- Both Left and Right often substitute gibberish for real issues. But it is unmistakably the Left’s turn at bat. Quote:
In their discussions of cultural life and of societal trends, the organs of American educated opinion . . . frequently and increasingly assert, rather than argue, a set of vaguely interlocking propositions and slogans concerning (I’ll spare the scare quotes) white privilege, social justice, systemic racism, diversity, inclusivity, microaggressions, and the intellectual and cultural heritage — irrelevant at best, baneful at worst — of dead white males.
Although both the champions and critics of these propositions characterise them (and the attendant attitudinising) as ‘political’, they are nothing of the sort. They are merely gestural.
- For those who follow such conspiracy mongering: why are they so many more sealed indictments in the federal system waiting to be unsealed?