Paleo Retiree writes:
- The Daily Telegraph eats a huge amount of shit for mistakes in its recent feature about Melania.
- Has the FBI become our very own Gestapo? Heartiste thinks so.
- Best commentary I’ve read on that Gillette’s disguting “toxic masculinity” ad. I don’t know about you but I’ve thrown out my Gillette equipment.
- A sensible response (IMHO, of course) to the Covington-kids incident.
- Why are English cops coming down on the author of a limerick?
- Our beautiful rainbow future.
- 1125 Christian churches in Nigeria have been destroyed by Boko Haram. Why aren’t we hearing more about this? Anyone?
- Will Ireland survive its current, reckless, drunk-on-multiculturalism moment?
- A very lively Dave Rubin conversation with the wonderful Heather Mac Donald. Rubin has become the Dick Cavett of our age. Interesting and impressive that he’s done it without the backing of any of the major networks or pubic outlets.
- Some details about how Google manipulates search results. Any guesses about which political point of view is manipulated against?
- If now isn’t the moment for a great Steve Sailer column, then when will be?
- Every crime commited in this country by an illegal alien is a crime that didn’t have to happen at all.
- Bu-bu-but … The transgender moment we’re currently living through isn’t just some crazy fad!!!
- In the wake of this week’s journalism layoffs, here’s a funny (and very vulgar) “you had it coming” anti-MSM rant.
- An uncharacteristically decent short Vice doc about young black conservatives.
- Why have pedestrian deaths in the U.S. been climbing? I’ve never understood why we tolerate the number of car-related deaths and manglings that we do.
- A porn star becomes a mother.
- Does modernist art have to suck?
Clapton isn’t God. That would be Heather MacDonald.